Pop Documentaries offers you the very best in-depth artist profiles and interviews and special series about music genres and trends.
Covering a wide range of artists from The Beatles to the Beastie Boys, Ozzy Osbourne to Coldplay, in our documentaries you’ll find exclusive interviews with the biggest stars plus unique material from the world’s largest music archive.
These elements can be used as features within your existing shows, or combined to create brand new programmes. Many documentaries are available in kit form with full transcript, enabling easy reversioning, or production in any language.
- Artist profiles, such as The U2 Story, and profiles of Eminem and Eric Clapton
- Long running series, such as Classic Albums - 26 groundbreaking albums discussed by the artists themselves (26 X 1 hour)
- Short inserts, such as The Beatles A-Z – over 200 five minute inserts, featuring interviews with the fab four, covering every Beatles song ever written
Pop Documentaries offers:
- Programmes suitable for any format – over 400 hours available
- Artist profiles and features covering many different acts and music genres
- Exclusive interviews, and original unreleased music recordings
- Varying duration and series length
- Availability in kit form for reversioning of material, and use in any language